Yet another irresistible baked oats recipe courtesy of @eatwellwithgabs ! A creamy and rich almond butter centre and wholesome ingredients will keep you fuller for longer and full of energy.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Funktional Foods Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp Funktional Foods Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan and spray an oven proof ramekin with some oil.
- Mash half the banana and mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the cocoa powder.
- Pour half the mixture into another bowl and then mix the cocoa powder into that.
- Pour vanilla mixture into half the ramekin and the chocolate mixture into the other half.
- Add the almond butter to the middle and top with the dark chocolate and banana hearts.
- Bake for around 15/20 mins then enjoy!