@amiieats has created yet another incredible protein-packed recipe for us to enjoy! This healthy, plant-based recipe has a creamy vanilla inside surrounded by a chocolaty cake like outside. High in protein, with added minerals and antioxidants from cacao powder - a breakfast for champions!
- CACAO OATS
- 50g gluten-free oats
- 40g gluten-free ground oats
- 30g Funktional Foods Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250-300ml plant milk
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 5 tbsp plain almond yogurt
- 1 tbsp Funktional Foods Vanilla Protein Blend
- 5 drops vanilla flavouring
- @gatoandco choc vanilla cookie
- Peanut Butter
- 1 banana
- Sprinkle of cacao nibs
- Combine the cacao oat mix and cheesecake filling. Cover the cheesecake filling with the oats in the middle.
- Bake in the oven at 180*C for 20-25 minutes, put the cookie on top after 10 minutes of baking.
- Top with whatever else you’d like!