@lost.inreality._ has absolutely provided the goods with these decadent, gooey, chewy and delicious brownies! Full of protein, as well as minerals from our great friend Cacao, they will nourish your body and mind alike.
- 10g Funktional Foods Cacao Powder
- 30g Powdered peanut butter
- 140ml Almond or soya milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 20g Funktional Foods Chocolate Protein Blend
- 20g Dark chocolate (if you don’t like it too dark sub half for ‘milk’ chocolate)
- 1tbsp Agave/fruit/maple syrup (can be adjusted slightly depending how sweet your chocolate is)
- 3/4tsp Baking powder
- 1/4tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add your Cacao Powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, Chocolate Protein powder, powdered peanut butter, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Form a well and add your plant-based milk, sweetener of choice, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Roughly chop your dark chocolate and fold into your batter.
- Pour your batter into a greased pan and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and get your toppings involved!