You don't get much more refreshing than this! Although not the most common of ingredients, you're sure to be an instant fan of this sweet, juicy honeydew smoothie. Add a splash of revitalising coconut water and you're onto a real winner. Thanks @toyabolton for another unique and truly delicious recipe!
- 1/2 large honeydew melon (5 cups diced)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (or coconut milk or vegan yogurt)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein Blend
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- Dice up half a large honeydew melon into chuncks. This should give you around 5 cups.
- Add the melon, along with all other ingredients to a blender and whizz about until smooth and thick.
- Depending on the consistency you prefer, you may want to add a little more or less coconut water.
- Enjoy a super refreshing smoothie!