No time in the mornings for proper breakfast? Preparation the night before is key. This super simple recipe will have you running to the fridge in the morning to eat your chocolatey masterpiece.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Funktional Foods Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 30g Funktional Foods Protein Blend Vanilla/Chocolate
- Sprinkle of cacao nibs
- Mix rolled oats, chia seeds, cacao powder, and vanilla/chocolate protein into a bowl with dimensions and curvature of your choosing
- Add milk and agave then mix to combine
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, letting the oat mixture work its magic
- Serve in the morning with desired toppings - bananas and blueberries sound pretty good, but as always, you do you.