Give your pancakes a super dose of plant power.
- 1 cup (120 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) Funktional Foods Banana Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Agave / Maple
- 1 cup water, plus more as needed
- Mix the flour, protein powder, optional baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup, then slowly add the water, mixing until “just mixed.” It should be a little lumpy and quite thick but still pourable. Add a little extra water if needed.
- Allow the batter to rest while you heat a pan over low to medium heat. Use a little cooking spray or a good non-stick pan and scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear, and the edges of each pancake look dry and firm. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Enjoy right away with your favourite pancake toppings.